The pineapple diet is based on citrus – pineapples and grapefruits. The meals are arranged in such a way that two of them contain the above-mentioned fruits. Pineapples provide the body with bromelain, an enzyme that helps digestion, and grapefruits provide fiber to cleanse the body of toxins. Five meals a day are eaten – three main meals and two smaller ones. You should drink teas and mineral water, at least 1.5 liters a day. The diet can be used for 1-2 weeks. It can be repeated after a month of break.
- Breakfast: 3/4 cup of fresh pineapple juice, 1 slice of dark bread smeared with one teaspoon of honey.
- Lunch: 1 cup of grapefruit juice without sugar.
- Lunch: 100 g of foil or grilled chicken meat, fruit salad with pineapple and grapefruit.
- Afternoon tea: 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
- Dinner: 100 g grilled roast beef, 5 leaves of lettuce with vinaigrette sauce, 1/2 graham.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of grapefruit juice, 1/2 graham and 1 slice of ham.
- Lunch: 150 g of light fruit yogurt with cereal grains and pieces of pineapple.
- Lunch: 150 g grilled trout, 1/2 cup pasta with chopped tomato, 200 g cooked spinach.
- Afternoon tea: 1/2 grapefruit and 1 slice of pineapple.
- Dinner: 2 slices of lean ham, 1 medium sliced chicory topped with 1/2 lemon juice and one teaspoon of oil, 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of skim milk with two tablespoons of oatmeal and two honey corn, 1/2 banana.
- Lunch ( grapefruit diet ): 1 serving of grilled grapefruit.
Grilled grapefruit (4 servings) – 2 pink grapefruits, 1 teaspoon of sweetener, 4 small spoons of skimmed vanilla ice cream.
- Lunch: 150 g of cooked pasta with tomato sauce, 1 head of lettuce with a tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice, 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Afternoon tea: 2 slices of pineapple.
- Dinner: 1 grapefruit sprinkled with one teaspoon of sugar.
- Breakfast: 1 cup of milk with two tablespoons of corn flakes and one tablespoon of wheat bran, 1/2 grapefruit.
- Lunch: 150 g of light fruit yogurt with a slice of pineapple.
- Lunch: 100 g of chicken breast baked with oil and sage, 1/2 cup of white rice with one sliced grapefruit and one tablespoon of oil, 200 g of grilled broccoli.
- Afternoon tea: 1 apple.
- Dinner: 50 g of rice with zucchini, 1 slice of bread and 1 slice of pineapple.
- Breakfast: 2 slices of crispbread with four slices of tenderloin, 1 pepper.
- Lunch: 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice mixed with 1/2 cup of kefir and sweetened with sweetener.
- Lunch: 100 g of baked chicken breast, 1/2 cup of rice, 2 grated carrots with lemon juice.
- Afternoon tea: 1 small banana and 1/2 slice of pineapple.
- Dinner: 1 serving of citrus salad.
Citrus Salad (4 servings): 225 g spinach leaves, 1 pink grapefruit, 1 orange, 1 thinly sliced onion, vinaigrette sauce. Wash and dry the spinach thoroughly. Tear the leaves into smaller pieces and arrange them in four plates. Peel the grapefruit and the orange from the peel, divide it into pieces and squeeze the juice from several pieces. Place the rest of the fruit on the spinach and sprinkle over itMix the citrus juice with the vinaigrette sauce and pour over the salad.
- Breakfast: 3 spoons of muesli, plain yogurt, pineapple pieces.
- Second: breakfast: grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry and red onion salad.
- Lunch: 150 g of cooked pasta with tomato sauce, 1 head of lettuce with a spoon of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Afternoon tea: yogurt with pineapple.
- Dinner: pink and green grapefruit salad, sprinkled with mint.
The pineapple diet is monotonous and quite one-sided. Grapefruit is best eaten only once a day, but it's worth including them in the menu.